The Cooking Channel has some great shows that will leave your mouth watering. Enjoy your favorite content by installing the Cooking Channel add-on for Kodi. It is part of the official repository so you can set it up without an outside source. We will illustrate the process and give you a sneak preview of some of the shows available in the add-on.
As with most Kodi add-ons, the Cooking Channel will present you with a list of shows. When we tested the addon the choices included Cake Hunters, Cheap Eats, Dinner at Tiffani’s, Extra Virgin, Food: Fact or Fiction?, Man Fire Food, Rev Run’s Sunday Suppers, Sugar Showdown, Tia Mowry at Home, Unique Eats, Unique Sweets, and Unwrapped.
Install Cooking Channel Addon KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.lockdown.in and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter ultra or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ultra and then repository.ultra-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Ultra Repository Beta and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Cooking Channel.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Cooking Channel to launch the addon.
Install Cooking Channel Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.lockdown.in and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ultra and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ultra, repository.ultra-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find ultra in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Cooking Channel.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Cooking Channel to access the addon.