If you are familiar with the Eden Red build, the Eden Silver build is similar. Of course, instead of being themed in red, it is themed in silver. This one is in the medium to large category, since it is about 262nb. That means you may be able to use it on lower-end devices, but you may struggle if they are older. You will like the way that everything looks and it has some great add-ons. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Eden Silver Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://edenbuilds.stream/eden/ and click OK.
- Now, name it eden, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose eden and then plugin.edenwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Eden Wizard. Choose the Eden Builds section and find the EDEN section.
- Select the Eden Silver build for Krypton build and choose Install.