The Evolution build is a very solid offering you are sure to love. This one is nice because it offers many of the popular add-ons in the community. It is one you won’t want to miss out on. Use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the Evolution Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://kryptobuild.xyz/Wiz/ and hit the Done button.
- Now type the name krypto or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on wizards and then plugin.program.Kryptonbuilds.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to Add-ons > program Add-ons > Krypto Builds Wizard > Evolution.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.