When it launched in 1993, the Food Network drew criticism. Many of those critics assumed that the station about food was ill-fated, and would not last long. However, great programming and re-branding have made this channel extremely popular. It has inspired a generation to work in food, and countless others to try their hand in that environment. That knowledge is what brings us to this point.
Though it has HD and SD shows, one thing we noticed about the Food Network add-on is it has a limited number of Food Network shows. Also, the episodes are at least three weeks behind. If you are planning to use this add-on to stay current on one of the few shows it lists, you will be disappointed. All of that said, we will show you how to download and install this add-on in this guide.
How to Install Food Network Addon KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.lockdown.in and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter ultra or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ultra and then repository.ultra-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Ultra Repository Beta and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Food Network.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Food Network to launch the addon.
How to Install Food Network Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.lockdown.in and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ultra and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ultra, repository.ultra-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find ultra in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Food Network.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Food Network to access the addon.