How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi 18 Leia Build
Xenon is a very popular Kodi Build and has been recently updated. It can be installed through the Chef Wizard and has a Kodi 18 Leia version. This Build will work on Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Fire TV devices.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, library, Sports, TV guide, Kids Zone, Streams, Music, Documentary, Reality TV, Androids, favorites and Explore.
It has also all the latest and greatest Kodi Add-ons including StarTec AIO, 13Clowns Video, MC 1080P, Nymeria, Nole Cinema, Monster Mucnch, Scrubs2, Yoda, Exodus Redux, Fox Sports Go, The Magic Dragon, Tubi TV, Seren and more.
How to Install Xenon Kodi Build Leia 18
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this address: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/
- Name it diggz
- Make sure all the fields are filled and hit OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: diggz
- go to install_wizard
- go to repository.diggz-4.0.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, The Diggz Repository Installed
- go to Install from Repository
- go to Diggz Repository
- go to Program Add-ons
- go to The Chef Leia Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, The Chef Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message go to Dismiss
- go to Continue
- go to Build Menu
- go to Diggz Xenon
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Continue
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to XenonX18
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here How To Remove a Build From Kodi Clearing Out Old Data