How To Install Kodi on Roku devices [Solved]
Note that Kodi version for Roku is still in beta version and it may not work on all Roku devices.
Here is How To Install Kodi on Roku
- Download any of the below Kodi versions
– Kodi 17.5 – Roku build
– Kodi 17.4 – Roku build
– Kodi 17.3 – Roku build
- Copy the just downloaded version on a USB stick (or copy it directly on your Roku Stick)
- Plug the USB Stick in the TV and browse the just copied Kodi*version*.tar
- Run it
- Wait for the Upgrade Done successfully notification
- Restart your Roku device
- Browse for Kodi icon
- If you’ve found the icon, run Kodi and try to navigate through the menu. If you don’t encounter any errors, then you’re lucky. The tutorial for you stops here.
- If you didn’t found the Kodi icon or Kodi failed to start, copy other Kodi version from the 1’st step on your Stick and install it again.
That’s all. One of the 3 Kodi versions for Roku should work for you, if not then leave a reply. We’ll deliver your message to the Kodi for Roku developers.