Plutonium is a New Kodi Build for Leia 18.1 and can be installed through Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. This build is light weight and easy to use. It uses Aeon Nox skin and it has size of 147 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, LiveTV, Documentary, Music, Videos, Sports and it comes with most working kodi add-ons including Yoda, Medusa, DeathStar, Ghost, Loki, 7/9 and more.
How to Install Plutonium Kodi Build 18.1 Leia
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this address: http://www.miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
- Name it ezzermacs
- Make sure all the fields are filled and click OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: ezzermacs
- go to repository.Ezzermacs.wizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Ezzermacs Wizard Repository Installed
- go to Install from repository
- go to Program Add-ons
- go to Ezzermacs Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Ezzermacs Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message go to Dismiss
- go to Continue
- go to force close
- go to Build Menu
- go to Ezzermacs Plutonium Build Kodi 18 (v2.1.)
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Continue
- It will download and install
- go to Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.