RED79 Spotlight is a brand New Kodi Build from Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. It uses Aeon Nox skin settings and has size of 236 MB.
Sections included Movies, TV shows, Cartoons, Sports and it comes with working Add-ons such as 13 Clowns Video, Nymeria, Replay Me, Maverick TV, Deceit, Destiny Deathstar, Ork, The Magic Dragon, Voodoo, Wolfpack and more.
How to Install RED79 Spotlight Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this website: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
- Name it ezzemac
- Make sure all the spaces are filled and click OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: ezzermac
- go to repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Installed
- go to Install from Repository
- go to EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- go to Pogram Add-ons
- go to EzzerMacs Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message go to Dismiss
- go to Continue
- go to Build Menu
- go to RED79 Spotlight
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Continue
- It will download and install
- go to Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.