Supernova is a brand new Kodi Build from Racoon City Wizard. It uses Aeon Nox Skin Settings and it has size of 203 MB.
This build has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, LiveTV, Debrid, 4K, All In One, Kid Zone, Favourites, Music and most of best working Kodi add-ons are available and up to date and ready to use.
How to Install Supernova Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this address: http://racooncity.gq/repo/
- Name it racoon
- Make sure all the fields are filled and hit OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: racoon
- go to repository.umbrella-1.3.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Umbrella Corporation Repository Installed
- go to Install from Repository
- go to Umbrella Corporation Repository
- go to Program Add-ons
- go to Racoon City Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Racoon City Wizard Repository Installed
- go to Continue
- go to Here
- Select Supernova
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- go to OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.