Underwater Life is a new Kodi Build from Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. This build has size of 167 MB and it uses Sea Life skin interface settings.
Sections included TV Shows, Movies, LiveTV, Kids, Cartoons, Discover, Featured, Sports, Search, favourites and System.
How to Install Underwater Life Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this website: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
- Name it ezzemac
- Make sure all the fields are filled and hit OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: ezzermac
- go to repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Installed
- go to Install from Repository
- go to EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- go to Program Add-ons
- go to EzzerMacs Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message go to Dismiss
- go to Continue
- go to Build Menu
- go to Underwater Life
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Continue
- It will download and install
- go to Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.