Xanax is a new Kodi Build for Leia which is similar to Durex from Xanax Wizard. This build uses Xanax 18 skin settings and it has size of 296 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Family, Sportz TV, Music, APK, MISC, Family and it comes with awesome working add-ons including DeathStar, Star-Tec AIO, Kiddo, Gen-X, Monster Munch, Rising Tides, Numbers, Yoda, Maverick TV, Exodus Redux, The magic Dragon and more.
How to Install Xanax Build on Kodi 18 Leia
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- go to File Manager
- go to Add Source
- go to None
- Enter this website: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Name it xanax
- Make sure all the fields are filled and click OK
- Get back to main menu and go to add-ons
- go to the Box icon from the top left
- go to Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here go to: xanax
- go to xanax-repo.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Xanax Repository Installed
- go to Install from Repository
- go to Xanax Repository
- go to Program Add-ons
- go to Xanax Wizard
- go to Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Xanax Wizard Installed
- go to Continue
- Select Build Menu
- go to Xanax
- go to Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- go to Continue
- It will download and install
- go to OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From main menu go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- go to Interface Settings
- go to Skin
- go to Estuary
- go to Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.