The Ice Tigris build is a larger sized offering. If you give this one a shot, keep in mind it is right at 300mb. That means it will probably be too big to use on any of the lower-end devices. You can expect to find some great add-ons and good looking backgrounds. Use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Ice Tigris Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type this URL:http://addons4me.tk/cmtech-wizard/ and hit the Done button.
- Now type the name cmtech or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on cmtech and then plugin.program.chipmantechwizard-x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Access the build by going back to the Addons > Program Add-ons > ChipmanTech Wizard > Ice Tigris Build > install.
- Close Kodi and reopen it.