Install BNW Movies on Kodi
BNW Movies is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch old classic (black/white) Movies.
[How To Install It on Kodi | Simple Tutorial]
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings –> Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Go back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type this URL: http://lazykodi.com
- Select the highlighted box underneath “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *LazyKodi
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *LazyKodi
- Select -= REPOSITORIES =-
- Select TVADDONS
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select BNW Movies
- Select Install
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So please don’t ask questions related to this add-on on the official Kodi Forum (forums.kodi.tv).
The post Install BNW Movies on Kodi is meant to help you. Have problems? Leave a comment..