Install Goodluck Kodi Build Guide
The Goodluck build definitely worth a look because it is only around 170 mb. That means it is perfect for higher-end devices and lower-end devices alike. You can’t go wrong with this one. Everything is arranged nicely, and you will find some great add-ons included. To get it, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Goodluck Kodi Build on v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://bossbuilds.club/grind as you see here, and call it grind.
- Hit ok, to add it. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Select Install from zip and choose the grind file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message and select Install from repository.
- Now, select Grindhouse Repository > Program add-ons > GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- Next, return to the home screen and select add-ons > Program Add-ons >
- GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list, choose the Goodluck build, then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.