Install Scrubs v2 on Kodi
Scrubs v2 is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies and TV Shows.
[How To Install It on Kodi | Simple guide]
- run Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings –> Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Get back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type this website: http://lazykodi.com
- Select the highlighted box underneath “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *LazyKodi
- Select OK
- Get back to your Kodi main menu (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *LazyKodi
- Select -= REPOSITORIES =-
- Select JEWREPO
- Select repository.jewrepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select JewRepo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Scrubs v2
- Select Install
Now you can enjoy your just installed add-on!
*** NOTICE ***
This is a so-called “third party” add-on that is not supported by Kodi team itself.
So please don’t ask questions related to this add-on on the official Kodi Forum (forums.kodi.tv).
Original Source :
The post Install Scrubs v2 on Kodi is meant to help you. Have problems? Leave a comment..