The Mondo build is a relatively low resource offering from BritishBarley. we like this one quite a bit because it is under 215 mb. That makes it ideal to use on firesticks and other limited resource devices. It is certainly worth checking out. One thing we found a little annoying was the changing of backgrounds every 5 seconds. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Mondo Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it mach1, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Krypton builds and select the Mondo build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.