If you like larger builds, you’ll love the absolutely massive Phenomenal build. This thing is a monster at around 522 mb. That means it is much too large to use on any lower end devices. It uses the Phenomenal skin, and has many great add-ons. You can’t go wrong with this one, for sure. You do not have to take our word for it, though. If you want to give this monster a closer look, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Grim Reaper build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Phenomenal Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://edenbuilds.stream/eden/ and click OK.
- Now, name it eden, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose eden and then plugin.edenwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Eden Wizard. Choose the Eden Builds section and find the EDEN section.
- Select the Phenomenal build for Krypton build and choose Install.