.The Wookie Wizard is known for bringing great builds. The Revolution Build is no different. We think very highly of this offering for a few reasons. Of course, you need to have a love for various themes. It is a larger build at over 450mb, but it is one of our favorites. It has a cool animated splash page and everything is easy to read. Check out the images below and then use our guide to get it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Revolution build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Revolution team with any questions.
How to Install Revolution Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://kryptobuild.xyz/Wiz/ as you see here, and call it krypto build.
- Hit ok, and krypto build will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the krypto build file.
- Once you do, select plugin.program.Kryptonbuilds.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select Krypto Build Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Revolution then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.