The Scythe add-on contains a variety of categories. Those include horror movies, sports, tv shows, classic movies, and more. This is one you won’t want to miss out on. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This addon is not supported by the official Kodi team. That means that you shouldn’t post questions to their support forum. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with the latest updates and to answer any questions you might have along the way.
How to Install Scythe KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://smm.entersandman.xyz and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter sandman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on sandman and then repository.sandman-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman and click on it.
- Choose Sandman Media Repo, Video add-ons, and then Scythe.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Scythe to launch the addon.
How to Install Scythe Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://smm.entersandman.xyz and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it sandman and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick sandman, repository.sm-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find sandman in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Sandman Media Repo, Video add-ons option, and click on Scythe.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Scythe to access the addon.