The SGTV addon is a great playlist offering that you will want to check out. Some of the categories include various lists, boxing, movies, and an adult section. It might be fun to see what this one has to offer. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install SGTV KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://sgwizard.96.lt/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter SG or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on SG and then plugin.video.sgtv.zip and wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select SGTV to launch the addon.
How to Install SGTV Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://sgwizard.96.lt/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it SG and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick SG, plugin.video.sgtv.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > SGTV to access the addon.