The Siren build is on the smaller side, coming in at only 108 mb. That means it is suitable for all devices. You can feel comfortable using it on any higher end or lower end device. The backgrounds are great and it has some of the top add-ons in the community. You definitely won’t want to miss out on it. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install this great build today so you can see what it is all about.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below. They will be happy to help you.
How to Install the Siren Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://sirenbuilds.000webhostapp.com/wizard/ and click OK.
- Now, name it siren, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose horizon and then plugin.program.sirenwizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Siren Wizard. Choose Siren Build 17.
- Close Kodi, re-open it and enjoy.