The Videoteka ZD add-on is a fork of a popular add-on from the past. We like it because it gives you the option to access movies, TV, and channels. Of course, you can also use tools, set favorites, and do a search. It is definitely worth a look. To take this one for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Motor Replay for Kodi is not an official add-on. You will want to refrain from asking for assistance on their support forums. Instead, you will want to follow the developer. This will help you keep up with the latest updates and learn more about the add-on.
How to Install Videoteka ZD KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://kodimasterzd.webshopp.net/_repo/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter masterzd or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on masterzd and then repository.masterzd.x.x.x.zip. and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MasterZDrepo and click on it.
- Choose video add-ons, and then Videoteka ZD.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight video add-ons and select Videoteka ZD to launch the addon.
How to Install Videoteka ZD Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://kodimasterzd.webshopp.net/_repo/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it masterzd and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick masterzd > repository.masterzd.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select MasterZDrepo.
- Now, choose the music add-ons option, and click on Videoteka ZD.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to videos > video Add-ons > Videoteka ZD to access the addon.