The VODMX add-on is a Latino offering that has some of everything. That includes sports, anime, By country, TV shows, and more. If you can speak the language, you will love this addon. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install VODMX KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.vodmx.tv/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter judgement or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on judgement and then repository.vodmx-x.x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Illuminati and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then VodMX.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select VodMX to launch the addon.
How to Install VODMX Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.vodmx.tv/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it judgement and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick judgement, repository.vodmx-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select Illuminati.
- Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on VodMX.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > VodMX to access the addon.