The X4 build is a smaller offering at only 232 mb. That means you won’t have any problems using it on your Firestick or Kodi box. If you are looking for a build for your favorite device, this is a great one. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install X4 Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://repo.supremebuilds.com and hit the Done button.
- Now type the name supreme or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on supreme then select repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > Supreme Builds Repository > Program add-ons > Supreme Builds > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Supreme Builds and the X4
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.